GossipsNG.com
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Society
  • Latest
  • World
No Result
View All Result
Thursday, May 21, 2026
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Society
  • Latest
  • World
No Result
View All Result
GossipsNG.com
No Result
View All Result

Trump insider reveals where president left letter for Vance in case he gets assassinated

by News Break
May 14, 2026
in World
0
152
SHARES
1.9k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Whatsapp

Sign up for the daily Inside Washington email for exclusive US coverage and analysis sent to your inbox

Get our free Inside Washington email

Get our free Inside Washington email

Inside Washington

A White House official has revealed that President Donald Trump has written Vice President JD Vance a letter in the event that he should be assassinated.

Sebastian Gorka, who has led the Trump administration’s counterterrorism strategy this term, said there were multiple “protocols” in place in the event that something happened to the president, including the existence of a personal message to the vice president.

“We have protocols, trust me. Not ones I can discuss, but we have protocols,” Gorka said, speaking to The New York Post podcast “Pod Force One” on Wednesday.

“There is a letter in the drawer in the Resolute Desk that is addressed to the vice president should something happen to him,” Gorka said.

A White House official has revealed that President Donald Trump has written Vice President JD Vance a letter in the event that he should be assassinated. The president has survived three public attempts on his life including at a rally in Pennsylvania in July 2024 in the run up to the election
A White House official has revealed that President Donald Trump has written Vice President JD Vance a letter in the event that he should be assassinated. The president has survived three public attempts on his life including at a rally in Pennsylvania in July 2024 in the run up to the election (Getty)

In January, Trump said he had left “very firm instructions” in the case that he should be assassinated by Iran, following death threats.

“I’ve left notification… [that if] anything ever happens, we’re going to blow the – the whole country is going to get blown up,” the president told NewsNation. The president did not mention any letter he had written to Vance at the time.

Trump has already survived three public assassination attempts, the most recent of which came late last month at the White House Correspondent’s dinner, when an armed man rushed past security, allegedly in an attempt to get to the president and other senior administration officials.

Video showed Vance being swiftly escorted from the event on April 25, while Trump remained seated, though the president later admitted that it had likely been his own doing as he had “wanted to see what was going on.”

The most recent incident came late last month at the White House Correspondent’s dinner, when an armed man rushed past security, allegedly in an attempt to get to the president and other senior administration officials. The suspect, identified as 31-year-old Cole Allen, was subdued by law enforcement
The most recent incident came late last month at the White House Correspondent’s dinner, when an armed man rushed past security, allegedly in an attempt to get to the president and other senior administration officials. The suspect, identified as 31-year-old Cole Allen, was subdued by law enforcement (@realDonaldTrump/TruthSocial)

The suspect, identified as 31-year-old Cole Allen, was subdued by law enforcement shortly after he opened fire with a long gun at a security checkpoint near the ballroom, according to officials.

Allen later appeared in court charged with attempting to assassinate the president, among other charges, and has pleaded not guilty.

Trump also survived two other assassination attempts in the run up to the 2024 presidential election, the first at a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, in July.

On July 13, 2024, Trump was at a campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, when a 20-year-old gunman fired a bullet that grazed the then-presidential candidate's ear
On July 13, 2024, Trump was at a campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, when a 20-year-old gunman fired a bullet that grazed the then-presidential candidate’s ear (AFP/Getty)

The then-Republican presidential candidate was grazed by a bullet shot by would-be assassin Thomas Crooks before being swarmed by Secret Service members and escorted, bleeding from the ear, from the arena. One attendee was killed and two others wounded before a Secret Service counter sniper opened fire on Crooks and killed him.

The second attempt on Trump’s life came just two months later at his International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Florida. Ryan Routh shot at the president while he was playing golf and was subsequently chased down by Secret Service members and apprehended.

Routh was tried in September last year and he was convicted on all counts. He was sentenced to life in prison in February.

Related Posts

World

Middletown shooting update: Shelter-in-place ordered in parts of Connecticut city; first details on suspect

May 21, 2026
World

Cuban president warns US aggression would create a 'bloodbath'

May 21, 2026
World

Trump targets Raul Castro with charges for deadly 1996 plane attack

May 21, 2026
World

Supreme Court wary of barring police from phone searches to find crime suspects

May 21, 2026
World

Brouhaha over Iran war costs to US taxpayers

May 21, 2026
World

Who were Mansour Kaziha, Nader Awad? All on San Diego Islamic Center shooting victims as Amin Abdullah's actions praised

May 20, 2026
No Result
View All Result
Reports

10 Nollywood Crime Thrillers That Will Keep You Guessing 

by Vincent Uju
May 21, 2026
0

There are two types of people in this world, normal people who enjoy thrillers and others who, frankly, cannot be...

Read more

Lateef Adedimeji tackles his wife, Mo Bimpe, as she declares their triplets Arsenal fans

May 21, 2026

US sanctions Hamas, Iranian networks, offers $15m to disrupt IRGC’s finances

May 21, 2026

A Lot Of Professionals Especially Lawyers Believe All That Matters Is Living A Good Life– Odinkalu

May 21, 2026

Nigerian extradited to US over romance fraud scheme

May 21, 2026

Coys Drive Conversations on Future of Intelligent Networking

May 21, 2026

“God Will Punish Every Woman Supporting Chike”- Daddy Freeze Blows Hot

May 21, 2026

“T+1 Settlement Begins June 1” — SEC Announces Faster Settlement Cycle For Equities, Commodities Transactions

May 21, 2026

Fintiri defends Adamawa APC primary, dismisses protests as inexperience

May 21, 2026

Hotel Under Construction Collapses in Anambra as Workers Escape Narrowly

May 21, 2026
  • Home
  • About
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms
© 2025 GossipsNG. All rights reserved.
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Society
  • Latest
  • World