GossipsNG.com
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Society
  • Latest
  • World
No Result
View All Result
Thursday, May 21, 2026
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Society
  • Latest
  • World
No Result
View All Result
GossipsNG.com
No Result
View All Result

Woman finds phone linked to murder suspect hidden beneath her home, shares chilling details

by Vincent Uju
May 21, 2026
in Headlines
0
152
SHARES
1.9k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Whatsapp

A woman has shared a chilling account after discovering a mobile phone believed to belong to a man previously linked to the killing of her neighbour.

A woman found a phone linked to a murder suspect. Photo: Getty/@Sophia.
Source: Facebook

In her viral social media post, the woman described how the device survived for two years beneath her porch before unexpectedly powering on after the murder case went cold.

Sophia shared that she said she initially suspected the phone belonged to the suspect after none of her neighbours was able to claim it as their own.

“I had a feeling it was his after none of our other neighbours knew whose phone it was. After two years of rain, heat, snow, and being outside by the grace of God himself. It still turned on,” she said.

Though the phone endured harsh weather conditions, including rain, heat, and even snow, it remained intact, and it still powered on.

Search option is now available at TUKO! Feel free to search the content on topics/people you enjoy reading about in the top right corner 😉

Sophia tells police about murder suspect’s phone

Read also

Matatu strike: Woman breaks down after identifying body of hubby shot dead in Githurai 45

When it finally turned on after years of exposure, she was surprised by its condition and decided to alert authorities due to its possible relevance to an old murder case that had already been closed.

Police reportedly informed her that she could either surrender the phone or dispose of it since the investigation file had been concluded and no further use was anticipated.

She said the victim, who was her best friend, is Christina Cunningham, and her alleged killer, who was her boyfriend, was released after he took an insanity plea.

“The detective told me that I could take the phone to the police or do whatever, since the case was closed,” she said.

Her video has since drawn attention online, with many users expressing curiosity about how the device survived such long exposure without damage and what information it may once have contained.

Nairobi man allegedly stabs ex-girlfriend

In other news, police have arrested a 22-year-old man for stabbing his 25-year-old ex-girlfriend to death on Kirichwa Road in Kilimani, Nairobi.

Preliminary investigations suggest a premeditated attack, as the suspect allegedly went to work earlier that day armed with a knife.

Read also

Nyamira: Grief as Form 3 student is stabbed to death by boyfriend during her grandfather’s funeral vigil

After their shift, the victim was walking with colleagues toward the Argwings Kodhek area when the suspect trailed her and initiated a fatal confrontation.

Source: NgGossips

Related Posts

Headlines

JAMB Releases 279 Previously Withheld UTME Results After Investigation

May 21, 2026
Headlines

[BREAKING] 2027 Election: Tinubu Rejects Top APC Governor’s Second Term Bid

May 21, 2026
Headlines

Dangote refinery Plans September IPO as Investor Demand hits billions of dollars

May 21, 2026
Headlines

2027 Polls: STB Manufacturers Alert Tinubu of Impending ‘Broadcasting Crisis’

May 21, 2026
Headlines

Yakubu Gowon Accuses Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Of Frustrating Peace Efforts Before Civil War

May 21, 2026
Headlines

Shake-up in Tinubu’s Govt as Fresh Appointments Reshuffled

May 21, 2026
No Result
View All Result
World

Nuclear holocaust threat just another day in Trump World

by News Break
May 21, 2026
0

As he struggles to force Iran’s capitulation, US President Donald Trump issued what seemed to be yet another threat to commit an...

Read more

Nuclear holocaust threat just another day in Trump World

May 21, 2026

JAMB Releases 279 Previously Withheld UTME Results After Investigation

May 21, 2026

[BREAKING] 2027 Election: Tinubu Rejects Top APC Governor’s Second Term Bid

May 21, 2026

Dangote refinery Plans September IPO as Investor Demand hits billions of dollars

May 21, 2026

“My Parents Made Crying Shameful” – 10 Nigerian Women on What it Took to Stop Performing Strength

May 21, 2026

Vaughn Evelyn Levesque age, bio update, height, weight, family, father, net worth

May 21, 2026

UBA fined N2m in landmark consumer protection ruling

May 21, 2026

Olusegun Obasanjo Is From The South-West, But He Made Me The Minister Of Defence — Kwankwaso Reveals

May 21, 2026

NDLEA arrests Nigeria-Mexico drug syndicate, seizes N480bn drugs in Ogun

May 21, 2026
  • Home
  • About
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms
© 2025 GossipsNG. All rights reserved.
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Society
  • Latest
  • World