GossipsNG.com
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Society
  • Latest
  • World
No Result
View All Result
Monday, May 18, 2026
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Society
  • Latest
  • World
No Result
View All Result
GossipsNG.com
No Result
View All Result

BREAKING: US-Nigerian Troops Kill ISIS Second-in-Command, Trump Confirms

by News Break
May 16, 2026
in News
0
152
SHARES
1.9k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Whatsapp

US President Donald Trump has confirmed the killing of a top ISIS commander during a joint military operation carried out by American and Nigerian troops.

Trump disclosed this on Friday in a statement shared on his Truth Social account.

He described the operation as successful and carefully coordinated between both countries’ security forces.

According to him, the target of the operation was Abu-Bilal al-Minuki, said to be the second-in-command of the Islamic State group globally.

Trump claimed the terrorist leader had been heavily involved in coordinating violent attacks across Africa and plotting operations against American interests.

The US President praised the military action, saying it was “flawlessly executed” and “meticulously planned.” He added that the operation dealt a major blow to terrorist activities on the African continent.

“He will no longer terrorize the people of Africa, or help plan operations to target Americans,” Trump stated.

Although full operational details were not immediately released, security sources said the mission involved intelligence sharing, aerial surveillance and coordinated ground strikes involving elite units from both the United States and Nigerian armed forces.

Related Posts

News

French judge to probe journalist Jamal Khashoggi’s killing

May 18, 2026
News

Police probe attack on officers in Abia

May 18, 2026
News

“One-Year Filming Ban” — Kano Censorship Board Suspends Amina Uba Hassan, Adam Garba Over Alleged Immoral Video

May 18, 2026
News

Saudi Arabia declares first day of Dhul Hijjah 1447 AH

May 18, 2026
News

EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram convict bagged degree during life sentence for church bombing – Court document

May 18, 2026
News

Youths protest, set Gwarzo LG building ablaze over rising insecurity 

May 18, 2026
No Result
View All Result
Headlines

Court Grants Bail to Detained Nigerian Activist, Justice Crack

by News Break
May 18, 2026
0

Justice Joyce Abdulmalik of Federal High Court, Abuja on Monday, May 18, granted bail in the sum of N5 million...

Read more

Tinubu Confirms Major US-Nigeria Strike as ISIS Top Commander Is Killed in Lake Chad Operation

May 18, 2026

APC Primaries: 12 House of Reps Members Lose Return Tickets, including Majority Leader

May 18, 2026

Mystique by Beguile Review: We’ve Been Shopping Wrong

May 18, 2026

APC clears Yahaya Bello, others for senatorial ticket

May 18, 2026

US Encourages UAE to Grab Key Iranian Gulf Lavan Island Amid Escalating War

May 18, 2026

French judge to probe journalist Jamal Khashoggi’s killing

May 18, 2026

Hamas Looking to Exploit Islamic Pilgrimage to Mecca in Order to Smuggle Funds to Gaza – Report

May 18, 2026

Police probe attack on officers in Abia

May 18, 2026

An Air Marshal goes AWOL

May 18, 2026
  • Home
  • About
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms
© 2025 GossipsNG. All rights reserved.
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Society
  • Latest
  • World