GossipsNG.com
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Society
  • Latest
  • World
No Result
View All Result
Tuesday, May 19, 2026
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Society
  • Latest
  • World
No Result
View All Result
GossipsNG.com
No Result
View All Result

Kawangware man jobless for 20 after tours company went under shares heartbreaking plight

by Vincent Uju
May 14, 2026
in Headlines
0
152
SHARES
1.9k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Whatsapp

A man from Kawangware in Nairobi county has painfully opened up about living without a job for the last 20 years after the tour company he worked for collapsed.

The Kawangware man said he has been jobless for 20 years. Photo: Manchester Jack.
Source: Youtube

The elderly man shared his heartbreaking story with a mzungu he met while the foreigner was taking a stroll in Kilimani. Looking tired and hopeless, the man approached him and pleaded for financial help, saying life had become unbearable.

In a trending TikTok video, the 62-year-old said he worked at an airline but was retrenched as the company cut down their costs.

Since then, he has struggled to secure another job despite making several attempts. He explained that the long period without employment pushed him deeper into poverty since his work as a freelancer at a tour company also ended after it went under.

He revealed it had been 20 long years since he last had a job.

Search option is now available at TUKO! Feel free to search the content on topics/people you enjoy reading about in the top right corner 😉

“I do not have money to buy food or help others. I need help,” he told the mzungu man, who was visibly shocked to hear about the man’s 20-year joblessness.

Read also

Job Obwaka’s wife shares how she dealt with his admirers: “He never slept out”

The Kawangware resident revealed that he now lives in the slums under very difficult conditions. He said he often sleeps hungry because he cannot afford food and also lacks basic amenities such as clean water and electricity, making life even harder.

Did the Mzungu man help Kawangware jobless man?

Despite opening up to the foreigner with the hope of receiving some financial aid, the Kawangware man only KSh 50 bob.

“I have got some change here of 80 bob, you can have the 50,” the man told him, and the Kawangware man left.

In the comments of the video, many called out the Mzungu man for recording the man and offering him nothing.

Source: GossipsNG

Related Posts

Headlines

Online vs.Traditional: Finding the Perfect PH Bingo Match for Your Schedule

May 19, 2026
Headlines

Anthony Thuo: US-based Kenyan IT specialist graduates with master’s in cybersecurity

May 19, 2026
Headlines

“I’m Deeply Humbled” — Shehu Sani Reacts to APC Primary Victory

May 19, 2026
Headlines

What God Revealed to Me About Tinubu” — Primate Ayodele Raises Alarm Over Alleged US Documents

May 19, 2026
Headlines

Salah Blasts Liverpool after Villa Defeat Jeopardises Champions League Qualification

May 19, 2026
Headlines

El-Rufai Gets N100m Bail in Alleged Wiretapping Trial, FG Calls First Witness

May 19, 2026
No Result
View All Result
Latest

When People Needed A White Man In A Scene My Dad Would Always Be The White Man—Rosman

by News Break
May 19, 2026
0

In a recent interview With Chude, Shine Rosman has opened up about the deep influence her father had on her...

Read more

Ogun man stabbed to death during birthday party argument

May 19, 2026

Oyetola: Nigeria Expanding Port Capacity to Lead Regional Trade

May 19, 2026

Otti knocks Abure for selling LP gov forms

May 19, 2026

“My Mother Is Also a Teacher” – VeryDarkMan Breaks Down Over Oyo School Kidnap

May 19, 2026

“We Have One Target” — Kwankwaso Confirms Joint Ticket With Peter Obi for 2027

May 19, 2026

“We Have Been Here Since Friday, We Need Help” — Abducted Oyo Principal Cries Out In Viral Video As Police Begin Forensic Examination

May 19, 2026

Online vs.Traditional: Finding the Perfect PH Bingo Match for Your Schedule

May 19, 2026

Anthony Thuo: US-based Kenyan IT specialist graduates with master’s in cybersecurity

May 19, 2026

Oyo Schools Abduction: Two-year-old listed among victims + Full List

May 19, 2026
  • Home
  • About
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms
© 2025 GossipsNG. All rights reserved.
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Society
  • Latest
  • World