GossipsNG.com
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Society
  • Latest
  • World
No Result
View All Result
Friday, May 22, 2026
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Society
  • Latest
  • World
No Result
View All Result
GossipsNG.com
No Result
View All Result

“All the allegations made against me are false” – Frank Edoho breaks silence following scandal involving his marriage

by News Break
May 22, 2026
in National
0
152
SHARES
1.9k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Whatsapp

Nigerian media personality Frank Edoho has broken his silence on the controversies surrounding his failed marriage to Sandra Edoho.

On his Instagram page, he said the allegations against him are false and that he has chosen to address these issues through the appropriate legal channels. He expressed sadness at innocent individuals who were dragged into the issue and tendered an apology to them.

Frank said this is a difficult period, especially for his children, and he respectfully asks that their privacy be protected and that space be given for the lawful process now underway to run its course

“Over the past few days, a number of grave allegations made concerning my person over the last few days are false. I have chosen to address these issues through the appropriate legal channels. I am deeply saddened that during this situation, individuals who have absolutely no connection to these issues have had their names, identities and privacy drawn into public discourse. For that, I am sincerely sorry. I also wish to extend my sincere apologies to my sponsors, brand partners, collaborators, professional associates and everyone whose goodwill, trust and reputation may have been affected by the unfortunate publicity surrounding these events

This is an especially difficult period, most of all for my children, who neither chose this moment nor deserve to bear the weight of public intrusion arising from it. I respectfully ask that their privacy be protected and that space be given for the lawful processes now underway to run their course. Above all, I am a father, deeply committed to the welfare, dignity and protection of my children”.

Last week, Frank had released a statement about his crashed marriage, thanking the public for their support and saying he has emotionally come to terms with it. He made it known that he is well, focused and at peace.

A leaked audio recording of Sandra and her rumoured boyfriend, Chike, circulated online. In the audio, his wife was telling Chike about the issues she was facing in the marriage and her husband’s suspicion about them. She said their marriage was falling apart, and Frank was probing her about their relationship.

Speaking out, Sandra, in a series of Instagram posts, accused him of serial infidelity and emotional abuse. She alleged that he had an affair with BBNaija star, Tega Dominic, Mbong Amata, and other socialites. She claimed he frequently disappeared for days, misused her finances, and brought other women into their home.

In a leaked voice note, Frank Edoho narrated how he approached Chike to confront him about the affair, calling him a ‘stupīd boy,’ and said the singer was shaking like a leaf when he confronted him. Edoho said he told him that if his wife were still as important to him as she was when he married her, he would have shot Chike, and he would be confined to a wheélchair.

Recall that after his first divorce, Edoho married Sandra Onyenucheya, and they remained together for over a decade, during which they welcomed two children.

This brought Edoho’s total number of children to five.

During the heat of the crashed marriage, reports alleged that his second wife had cheated with a popular singer.

Related Posts

National

Insecurity: Nigerians Have Constitutional Right To Self-Defence — Bwala

May 22, 2026
National

BREAKING: Confusion as Kwara APC Abruptly Postpones Governorship Primary Mid-Voting

May 22, 2026
National

Vaughn Evelyn Levesque age, bio update, height, weight, family, father, net worth

May 21, 2026
National

Ekeremor Lawmaker Tare Porri Withdraws from APC House of Assembly Primary

May 21, 2026
National

BREAKING: Tinubu Appoints Young Tech Professor as New JAMB Registrar

May 21, 2026
National

Who is Andrew Luck’s wife? Know all about Nichole Pechanec, bio update, age

May 21, 2026
No Result
View All Result
Latest

BREAKING: Phone-Tapping Charge: Court grants El-Rufai N100m bail, seizes passport

by Vincent Uju
May 22, 2026
0

By Ikechukwu Nnochiri, ABUJA The Federal High Court sitting in Abuja on Monday granted N100 million bail to the detained...

Read more

Malnutrition: MSF treated over 60,000 Zamfara children in 2025

May 22, 2026

Malnutrition: MSF treated over 60,000 Zamfara children in 2025

May 22, 2026

JAMB releases 279 withheld UTME results after malpractice review

May 22, 2026

US Army ignoring safety concerns before Iranian strike led to mass casualty, soldiers say – report

May 22, 2026

Ukrainian MP says lifting sanctions on Russian oil puts ‘question mark’ over friendship with UK

May 22, 2026

India, African Union Postpone New Delhi Summit Amid Ebola Outbreak

May 22, 2026

How Venezuela has – and hasn’t – changed since Maduro’s capture

May 22, 2026

BREAKING: Tinubu Appoints Professor Segun Aina as New JAMB Registrar

May 22, 2026

Hours After Fubara, Wike’s Loyalist Withdraws From Rivers APC Primary

May 22, 2026
  • Home
  • About
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms
© 2025 GossipsNG. All rights reserved.
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Business
  • Society
  • Latest
  • World